If you’re looking for ways to de-stress your life, eat healthy, and be happy, you won’t want to miss this Reader’s Entertainment Radio Special Event! I’ll chat with Dr. Pete Sulack on Wednesday, October 28th at 6pm EST!
Dr. Sulack is the founder and majority owner of one of the largest clinics in North America. His office has seen more than 1,000,000 patient visits over the last 13 years, validating his unique approach to health and wellness. Dr. Sulack actively treats patients traveling from around the world seeking his services. His studies on the effects of stress, coupled with testimonials from patients and attention in the medical communities have garnered him the title of America’s Leading Stress Expert. A highly sought-after teacher, lecturer and author, he’ll join me to discuss his novel: Unhealthy Anonymous: Exposing the Greatest Threat to Your Health and Happiness.
- Follow the 12-step process and feel the revolutionary results
- Recognize how toxic stress is to your health and learn how to overcome it
- Discover how joy, movement, and rest are vital to a healthy lifestyle
- Prepare nutritious and delicious, easy-to-cook meals in under 30 minutes
- Get easy, convenient plans to integrate healthy choices into your everyday life
Click on the book cover image for details on the upcoming show.