New York Times Bestselling Author Lori Foster
Knows Sometimes You Have To Walk The Edge Of Honor
A PERFECT STORM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 2012
Contact: Tiffany Shiu
Two strangers risk their lives for retribution in New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Lori Foster’s intense, edgy and scorching A PERFECT STORM (HQN Books, April 2012, $7.99 U.S./$9.99 CAN.), the fourth and final book in the smoldering Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor series that includes WHEN YOU DARE, TRACE OF FEVER and SAVOR THE DANGER, featuring mercenaries who accept only jobs whose causes they believe in, no matter the personal danger.
Spencer Lark already knows too many secrets about Arizona Storm, including her kidnapping
by human traffickers, her harrowing escape and her resulting trust issues. But in order to expose a despicable ring of smugglers—and continue his mission of revenge and retribution for his wife’s death at the hands of traffickers—the bounty hunter reluctantly agrees to make Arizona a decoy. Yet nothing has equipped him for her hypnotic blend of fragility and bravery, or for the protective instincts she stirs in him.
Arizona has made it her mission to use herself as bait in an attempt to bring down trafficking rings. It’s a dangerous game for an amateur, but now perhaps even more so with a professional as distractingly appealing as Spencer as a partner. But as their plan—and their chemistry—shift into high gear, Arizona may discover there’s an even greater risk in surrendering her heart to a hero….
A Perfect Storm is available wherever books are sold, or through www.HQNbooks.com.
A PERFECT STORM
$7.99 U.S./$9.99 CAN.
Since first publishing in January 1996, Lori Foster has become a Waldenbooks, Borders, USA Today, Publishers Weekly and New York Times bestselling author.
Lori believes it’s important to give back to the community as much as possible, and for that reason she ran special contests in conjunction with a publisher, facilitating many first sales for new authors. She routinely organizes events among authors and readers to gather donations for various organizations.
Along with her good friend Dianne Castell, Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds from the event go to benefit worthy causes, including the Hamilton County YWCA Battered Women’s Shelter, the Animal Adoption Foundation, The Conductive Learning Center for children with spina bifida and cerebral palsy, and the One Way Farm, a home for abused and abandoned children (www.lorifoster.com/community/readergettogether.php).
In 2007 Lori put together The Write Ingredients, a cookbook of recipes donated by popular authors. Proceeds from the cookbook go toward Lori’s ongoing “Troop project” of collecting and mailing fun and sometimes necessary items to our troops.
Lori has also coordinated with other authors of her choosing and, through another publisher, arranged for the publication of special romance anthologies, where author and agent proceeds go to very worthy causes.
The anthologies (thus far) include:
June 2008: The Power of Love, with proceeds to benefit the Hamilton County YWCA Battered Women’s Shelter.
June 2009: Tails of Love, with proceeds to benefit the no-kill animal shelter, the AAF, Animal Adoption Foundation.
June 2010: The Gift of Love, with proceeds to benefit The Conductive Learning Center, a school for children with cerebral palsy and spina bifida.
June 2011: The Promise of Love, with proceeds to benefit the One Way Farm, a home for abused and abandoned children.
You can read more about the charities that Lori supports here: lorifoster.com/author/charities.php
- In 2001 Lori received the prestigious RT Book Reviews Career Achievement Award for Series Romantic Fantasy.
- In 2002 Lori’s book Too Much Temptation was the top-selling romance title for Amazon books.
- In 2003 Say No to Joe? was the second Bestselling Original Contemporary romance title for Waldenbooks.
- In 2004 The Secret Life of Bryan was the Bestselling Original Contemporary romance title for the BGI group.
- In 2004 Lori Foster was a clue in the New York Times crossword puzzle.
- In 2005 Lori received the prestigious RT Book Reviews Career Achievement Award for Contemporary Romance.
- In 2006 Jude’s Law was the Bestselling Romantic Comedy romance title for the BGI group.
- In 2007 Lori launched a new urban fantasy series under the name L. L. Foster. See more on her dark side at llfoster.com
- In 2007 Causing Havoc was among Amazon’s Top Ten Editor’s Picks in Romance.
- In 2008 Hard to Handle made #2 on the New York Times bestseller list.
- In 2009 Servant: The Acceptance was Amazon’s #1 Editor’s Pick in Romance.
- In 2010 Lori was a clue in the USA Today Quick Cross puzzle.
- In 2010 Back in Black was named Borders Bestselling Romantic Suspence.
Lori visits with readers at these online locations:
Or sign up for her monthly newsletter: www.lorifoster.com/newsletter/index.php