5 out of 5 Stars
What a fun challenge! Do you know someone who always seems to know the actors in all the TV shows? How do they do that?
Well, maybe they play trivia, or maybe you could and you’d learn all that great nostalgic information?
I got this book because I do love trivia. And the 1980’s are my jam! The music, the movies, the TV shows…the hair!
This is a lot of fun and any number of people can play. Do something different tonight! Play some trivia and tell me how you do!
ABOUT THE BOOK:
Can you name 2 characters from “The Love Boat”?
That was more than 30 years ago!
Do you remember what you ate for dinner last night? Hmmm…
Your brain is filled with TV trivia, and you’re not alone. Growing up in the 1980s means you know who the cruise director on the Love Boat was, the name of Michael’s Knight’s car, and the color of Tattoo’s suit. This, and countless other pieces of information are floating around inside your head.
If somebody asks you “Name the butler on Hart to Hart…the old guy with the gravelly voice?” His name is on the tip of your tongue, and it needs to come out!
It’s crazy how much TV show information is stored in your brain, from decades ago. The good news is that letting this information out is…so much fun!
In TV Trivia Champion, you’ll discover:
- Fascinating secrets about your favorite actors, shows, and characters.
- The actor who overcame a broken neck to resurrect their TV character into a movie.
- The cop show that received a visit from Godfather of Soul, James Brown.
- Jessica Fletcher’s trip to Hawaii to meet up with Magnum P.I.
- The onscreen connection between Fantasy Island and The Love Boat.
- The sitcom with 3 child actors who all ended up in jail.
- The cop show that starred Bruce Jenner, long before he became Cailtlyn Jenner of Kardashian fame.
- A gold mine of 600 trivia questions in 14 categories including Pets, Catchphrases, Cars, Spin Off shows, and many more.
TV Trivia Champion is:
- The ideal gift for anybody who grew up in the 80s.
- Perfect for quiz nights, road trips, and rainy days.
Whether you grew up watching TV in the 80s, or you’re just discovering these shows for the first time, TV Trivia Champion will ensure hours of fun and entertainment.
Book review by Sheila English