Contracts, Board Games, and True Love with Author Mia Heintzelman
Mia Heintzelman is a polka-dot-wearing, horror and romance movie lover, who always has a book and a to-do list in her purse. She writes fun, unforgettable, more than just laughs romance about strong women, and men with enough heart to fall for them. When she isn’t busy writing fictional happily-ever-afters, she is likely reading, playing board games, or eating sweets.
She currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada with her husband and two children.
You can find Mia at her website where you can sign up for her newsletter to be the first to find out her newest news. Reach out to her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Bookbub. Her most recent release, The Friendship Contract, is out now and you can preorder Monopolove everywhere!
And for more about our host Lisa Kessler visit http://Lisa-Kessler.com
Book Lights – shining a light on good books!
THE FRIENDSHIP CONTRACT::::
This contract is entered into by and between Allegra Malone and Damon Dawson. The term of this agreement shall begin immediately and continue through its termination date of never.
The terms are as follows:
1. Find the bright side when your best friend (the woman you’ve secretly been in love with for 10+ years) finds an engagement ring in her live-in boyfriend’s gym bag.
2. When she discovers the ring isn’t for her, and you volunteer to mop up her tears, don’t freak out if you accidentally share a world-shattering kiss.
3. Remember she’s your best friend and law firm partner…and a hopeless romantic. Being her rebound isn’t worth risking the only family you have.
4. Immediately—rationally—draw up a no-strings agreement, stipulating equal opportunity orgasms. Under no circumstances is PDA or catching (further) feelings allowed.
5. If while adding a wedding plus-one clause, the doorbell rings and it’s a moving company with all her belongings, and now you’re going to be roommates, shower. The colder, the better.
In consideration of the mutual promises set forth herein, both parties agree that if at any time while forced to live and work together they find themselves falling in love, they will re-read the fine print.
Fine Print: Do not fall in love.
This contract shall be binding and may not be modified in any manner unless in writing and signed by both parties.